Looking for an organized, detailed oriented project manager thanks wants to grow in our expanding digital marketing agency. We are a passionate remote team of awesome people that help eCommerce companies scale using paid advertising on Facebook, Google, YouTube, Snapchat and more.
Some of the requirements to qualify are
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Copywriting skills (ads, emails, etc).
- Email & communication master
- English as a first language & impeccable grammar.
- Organized, task-orientated, and has great attention to detail.
- Positive and Proactive
- Great phone, video chat and email etiquette.
- Ability to manage team and clients.
- Manage projects & timelines
- Understand media buying (Facebook and Google ads)
- Able to work and push growth strategies
- Willingness to learn new concepts, new ideas, and implementation
- Logical decision making.
- 1+ year client management experience.
- 1+ years of marketing background (Facebook & Google are a bonus).
We have a large array of amazing clients, brands and projects that we work with in growing their digital eCommerce stores (Shopify etc). We provide mostly Facebook and Google ads management but also have a copy, creative and marketing team.
What you get when working with TGM
- A huge amount of training in all areas of digital marketing
- Working with top eCom brands in the US
- Exposure to some of the best US eCom brands and founders
- A supporting team to help you learn & grow
- Access to a huge team of experts
- Bonuses twice a year
- Flexible hours
- Remote work environment
- Competitive pay
There are a range of tasks you will be managing on the day to day while being a pivotal part of the Top Growth Marketing agency.
Some example tasks
- Manage client relationships (connect internal and external teams)
- Ad and email copywriting for client accounts
- Traffic controller. Keep the team on track and clients happy.
- Track the progress of tasks, deadlines & accuracy of deliverables..
- Run internal and client-facing meetings, taking detailed notes & disseminating meeting recaps.
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- These are a few of the suggested tasks but the role is not limited to these. There is plenty of room for growth,