Looking for a project manager at our fast-growing digital marketing agency that can work within our remote team of awesome people!
We have a large array of amazing clients, brands, and projects that we work within growing their digital eCommerce stores (Shopify, etc). We provide mostly Facebook, Google, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok ads management but also have a copy, creative, and marketing team.
We are passionate about learning, helping each other on the team grow, and having a good time.
Some of the requirements to qualify are
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Copywriting skills (ads, emails, etc).
- Email & communication master
- Impeccable English & grammar.
- Organized, task-orientated, and has great attention to detail.
- Positive and Proactive
- Great phone, video chat, and email etiquette.
- Ability to manage team and clients.
- Manage projects & timelines
- Understanding media buying (Facebook and Google ads)
- Able to work and push growth strategy
- Willingness to learn new concepts, new ideas, and implementation
- Logical decision-making.
- Understanding of Pixel and Tag and Tracking implementation
- 1+ year client management experience.
- 2+ years of marketing background (Facebook & Google).
What you get when working with TGM
- A huge amount of training in all areas of digital marketing
- Working with top eCom brands, majority US byt many global brands
- Exposer to some of the best US eCom brands and founders
- A supporting team to help you grow
- Access to a huge team of experts
- Bonuses twice a year
- Flexible hours
- Remote work environment
Please note this position pays hourly. Plus two bonuses a year. Completely remote.
→ The next step is to apply and complete the screening questions so that we can then organize an interview over google hangouts :)
There is a range of tasks you will be managing on the day-to-day while being a pivotal part of the Top Growth Marketing team.
Some example tasks
- Manage client relationships (connect internal and external teams).
- Strategy & brainstorming sessions with clients.
- Overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat & TikTok.
- Ad and email review before sending to clients.
- Account set up for clients and team.
- Onboarding new clients so we can start running ads & emails for them.
- Traffic controller. Keep the team on track and clients happy.
- Track the progress of tasks, deadlines & accuracy of deliverables.
- Run internal and client-facing meetings, taking detailed notes & disseminating meeting recaps.
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate.
- These are a few of the suggested tasks but the role is not limited to these. There is plenty of room for growth.
Life at Top Growth Marketing